Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blah...

So I haven't posted in a long time (the tag doesn't count) but it's only because nothing has happened! My life has become BORING! I still haven't found a job, I have no money, and everyone I know is married, having children and buying new cars. Geez, when did my life start sucking?! Oh wait, I remember. But it was for the best. I even had one of my professors tell me that even though he only met chris once, he knew that I could do a lot better than him. That made me feel better :) Thanks Bro Waddoups! Anywho I'm going to go through my daily schedule so you can all see how ridiculous my life has become. I wake up whenever, eat cereal, watch a couple episodes of Dharma and Greg (love this show!), some days I shower- it really just depends on my mood, then I play with the dogs, take a nap with my favorite kitty, watch a movie, some nights I cook but mostly I just throw a corn dog in the microwave or eat cold cereal and then watch my nightly shows until I fall asleep. This would be nice day off, or even a really relaxing weekend, but to do it EVERY day is making me sick! I just want to work and make money and feel productive. My super sensitive sister told me that I'm not "totally" worthless, only kinda. That made me feel super great about myself! Thanks Rach! But seriously I really really really do not like my life right now. If I had the money I would just run away to some foreign country and hitch hike around. On a side note- I'm listening in to the guys sitting next to me talking about valentine's day and it is making me laugh! They are saying how ridiculous this holiday is ( which I totally agree, but only because I'm single, otherwise I love it) and they just said that St. Valentine (who the holiday is named after) was Catholic and celibate! So why is a day dedicated to lovers?! Okay back to me. Funny story about my dog Joe. My dad made choc chip cookies yesterday. We left them out on the counter on a rag while we went to a movie and when we got home she had pulled the rag off and eaten the entire batch of cookies! My dad was pissed! Needless to say Joe had to sleep outside. And now she is so bloated. She looks like she is getting ready to give birth to 15 puppies! okay well that about sums up my life right now. It's really not as bad as I make it out to be, I just like feeling sorry for myself! Haha! Later

3 comments:

  1. Hey Amber,
    sorry you haven't found a job and life is tough for you. i am sending you a big hug okay

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh amber!! stop being depressed and come hang out with fancy and clean out my fridge!! oh wait that's what we did yesterday! thanks by the way. ben is still bugged that i let you do it for me!! i just keep saying, "well i'm pregnant"! milk it while I can i guess!! and because you helped me yestreday, i take back the whole worthless thing! that sounds kind of mean when i read it for myself. anyways, you'll find a job in due time. you should haev mentioned that you do have a job with mom. i'd rather have a job sitting at home than go into an office!! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amber I hope you don't mind me stalking your blog!:) You could come work on my house we don't pay very good but it might be fun!?

    ReplyDelete