Friday, May 29, 2009

Fix me PLEASE!!!

Today I am feeling very much like my eggo is preggo. I woke up starving so I grab a salad to eat on my way to work cuz that's what I was craving. And now three hours later the smell of the dressing has me dry heaving. I'm having to breathe through my mouth so I don't gag. I actually had to set the garbage can outside just now so I could continue sitting at my desk. I don't know what my deal is. Lately smells have been getting to me like nothing else. I usually have a pretty strong stomach, but lately just the thought of some smells has me gagging. I actually threw up two weeks ago because of the smell of my Nilla wafers. What?! I can't remember the last time I actually threw up. I love Nilla wafers and usually eat them by the box. But at the moment just the thought of them is making my mouth water, and not in a good way. I wish I could just waltz into a hospital and say, "I'd like to get fixed please." The way you can take your dog or cat into the vet and get them "fixed". Wouldn't that be so nice? You wouldn't have any periods, you wouldn't have to worry about ever getting preggo and all the nasty side effects that come with being preggo. Feeling nauseous is just about the worst feeling in whole world. I hate it! It gives you a headache and makes you feel achy and tired and grumpy. This is pretty much just a pity me post. Thanks for reading if you made it all the way through. Love you guys.

1 comment: