Monday, August 24, 2009

Brian Regan

So I have to admit to loving Brian Regan. I didn't used to be a huge comedy fan... crazy since I love to laugh! But anyhoo, I was first introduced to Brian Regan my second summer in alaska... I think. It was one of the summers in alaska. Anyway I was introduced to him and now I love him! I love a lot of comedians now. Jim Gaffigan, Christopher Titus, Jeff Dunham (the puppet guy)... And a few others. ANYWAYS (jeez I'm getting sidetracked) Brian is coming to SAlt Lake City in March!!! And I want to go! but I don't want to go alone, so I need someone who loves him and will laugh with me to come along! Any takers??? It would be a whole lot of fun!!! It is a Wednesday or Thursday that he will be there so you can even take a vacay off school and work!!! Sounds fantastic right?! Okay just let me know cuz I'm dying to see this guy live!

1 comment:

  1. maybe i'm in, maybe i'm not. i'll have a baby then you know? yikes....still a bit weird to think about. and i haven't even heard of the other comedians you listed. but i do know who brian regan is. kelsey woodfield is in love with this dude. she'll be living down there maybe we could go with her!! what a brilliant idea!! remind me when it gets closer to let her in on the idea. check you live e-mail...

    ReplyDelete