Friday, March 12, 2010

Poor Deke

My poor baby boy has an eye infection! It is so sad! I had Bean take him into work with her today because it wasn't getting any better. At first I thought his eye was just scratched and that's why it was watering so much. I put in neosporin to help it heal but it just kept getting worse. Finally yesterday it had goobers and he could barely open it. So off to the vet he went. We now have antibiotic ointment for his eye. Poor thing. He hates the vet. He only does good if I'm in the room with him, but the minute they try and take him in the back to do shots or weigh him, he freaks out. I think it's funny, the vet and technicians probably not so much. I think the eye was scratched by another kitty and it got infected. Stupid bullies! My little guy is declawed so he can't even defend himself (all you PETA people who think declawing is bad, don't blame me. My mom made me do it!). He wouldn't fight the other cats even if he could. Brianna says his fight or flight system is broken because he just kind of cowers, but it;s only because he's so sweet (... I sound like the mom who's kid just killed someone and all she can say is he would never hurt a fly!.. Kinda morbid.. sorry... lol) Anyways, hopefully my little man gets better soon! If you hate cats, feel free not to comment... Rach that includes you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment