Thursday, June 18, 2009

MARRY ME MICHAEL!!!

So I have been watching The Bachelorette and I have to confess that I am totally in love with Michael! Like seriously, what a H-O-T-T-I-E!!! I laugh every time he is on. If Jillian doesnt' want him then send him my way please! MmMmMm.... He's good lookin, he can break dance, he's hilarious, he's spontaneous.... I want him! Or anybody who is EXACTLY like him would do too. :) I have watched the Bachelorette since it's first season and I have never really liked a guy. Of course I've thought some of them were cute, others were losers, but I've never really cared one way or the other, but if Jillian doesn't pick Michael, she is out of her mind CrAzY!!! Okay and now that everyone knows I'm obessed with the guy I'm gonna go. But first I have to say that Wes is a flaming pile of douche and should be sent home immediately! She's crazy that she can't see through him like that. Okay that's all.

4 comments:

  1. i think he's a bit weird! but i like him better than alot of the others. too bad ed is gonzo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree that Wes is a "flaming pile of douche." at least she got rid of David already. he was horrible! anyway, i really like jake, robby, edd (sad he left), and kypton. and reid! he is sooo cute! michael is pretty cute too, but i don't think he's jillian's type. but ya never know! by the way, your post was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I know he's not really Jillian's type, which is why he should marry ME! But that's probably just wishful thinking on my part. But you never know... Miracles can Happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amber!! How are you?? I just have to say you are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete