Friday, May 7, 2010

NEw Loves

Went to the midnight premier of Iron Man 2. It was AWESOME! I think I might love it even better than the first. Waiting in line wasn't the most fun I've ever had, and the commercials we had to sit through were pretty torturous. But the movie and company I was with were definitely worth it. I love going to new movies on opening day. There's just a different energy to the audience. You know that every person in that room wants to see it just as badly as you do. I love that people call out things and applaud when something awesome happens. It's great! :)

Lately I've been on a Miley Cyrus kick. Who knew? lol. I watched the Hannah Montana movie last week and it was pretty good. Does anyone else think she has fantastic hair?? lol. Also watched THe Last Song, twice, in theaters. I just love that movie. It's not the typical romance. There's the unexpected twist that added some depth to it. Loved it! Especially this music video. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment