Friday, February 20, 2009

I L-O-V-E my kitty!

I know you probably don't want to hear about my cat, but since I have nothing to do during the day he is my little buddy and we do everything together. If I'm in the kitchen, then he's in the kitchen, if I'm outside then he has to go outside too. He sits on the rug in the bathroom while I shower and patiently waits for me to get out. And then he plays with wet feet while I brush my teeth. I smile every time I see him. He is 6 1/2 months old! I can't believe how big he is getting. He is going to be my little mountain lion! Rachael says I shouldn't call him my baby boy because it's weird, but he is my baby! So i am going to talk about him and tell all kinds of funny stories just like anyone else would about their baby. He is the most curious kitty in the world. I call him George some days just because he is so nosy about everything. The other day he saw flies up in my window but he couldn't reach, so I lifted him up and he attacked! Of course he caught them and then he ate them... kinda gross. This morning he was sitting under my curtains. They are sheer so he can kinda see through them and he would tilt his head all the way back so he could see behind him and then just meow. I guess he liked what he saw! So he starts twitching his tail which causes the curtain to move and then he thinks something is attacking him! So he starts attacking the curtain! I was laughing so hard. He is the cutest thing ever! I can't say no to his baby blues or his cuddly fur. When he is just waking up he gets the best look on his face with his fur all crazy and squinty eyes. It's a mix between 'hi mom' and 'why did you wake me up?' Okay you probably think i'm a crazy cat lady now but I love him.
Update on my life- So not much has really happened. I have an interview with a party rental company that sounds like a fun job. Fingers crossed for that one! I applied to even more jobs yesterday and I am currently in the process of applying for waitressing positions. Do they hire you if you have no experience??? This is totally off topic of jobs, but i love music! I know most people love music but it seriously makes me happy. When I feel angry or crazy or happy or sad, there's a song for everything! Wish I had more to share but since my life (social or otherwise) is nonexistent I got nothing else to say. Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Your cat is so adorable!! I hope you can find a job soon, I'm sure it's got to be hard right now. I'm so glad you post all the time - sometimes I need just a little pick-me-up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. say ambular! I know i don't get on here much or myspace. haha I don't have internet at home and we can't use it at work anymore. so how have you been? I am glad you found me on here! i'll be able to keep up with your wonderful adventures! I've just been working and being a mother! well take care! I'll try to get on here as much as I can to keep up with ya!

    love ya

    ReplyDelete