Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor

Okay so I know that there are going to be about a million and one posts about the Bachelor, but I felt the need to give my opinion...

IT SUCKED!!!

I only started watching it when he had three girls left and narrowed it down to Molly and Melissa. And from the first time I watched it I could see how cute Melissa and Jason were together. I LOVE Melissa. Don't get me wrong, Molly is beautiful and sweet but there was just something about Mel. So when he picked her last night I was actually screaming. I was so excited because the guy had finally picked the right girl. And then the 'After the Final Rose' came on and I couldn't believe it! What a flaming douche bag to dump Mel on public television and say that he was still in love with Molly! I have to say she acted very ladylike. I would have kicked him in the gonads and kneed him in the face as he fell. I was pissed! I don't usually get this worked up over the BAchelor because the chances of it actually working are very slim. But this time it made me so angry. Maybe because I recently went through my own heartbreak... who knows. I'm happy that Molly got her prince charming back because it's sad that she had to deal with the rejection. But Jason does not deserve her! Okay that's all.

2 comments:

  1. word. that's enough to get your panties in a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely and totally agree, I am still pissed. I walked around all day yesterday calling him a bastered... he is so lame

    ReplyDelete