Monday, September 14, 2009

Idaho State Fair

I love the fair! It was this past week and it was so much fun... like usual! :) For some reason I just love fair food. It tastes so much better than regular food. I think the dutch oven cooking is probably my fave. And the animals! Oh my heck I love the petting zoo! I made my fam go through all the barns with me looking at the cows and horses (even though we have our own to look at everyday lol). Then we moved on to the petting zoo! I love the little goats! And this year they had some adopt a pet type thing set up and all they had were puppies! There were baby yorkies, boxers, german shepherds, beagles and my favorite... a basset hound! I don't normally like hounds because of how much noise they make, but you just couldn't resist this little girl's face! She had so much extra skin. There were rolls of it everywhere. And she tried getting a drink of water and her ears got soaking wet! How freakin cute! Needless to say it's a good thing my parents were there or else I would have come home with a cow, a mini horse, a pygmie goat and a basset hound puppy.. Not sure how i would have gotten them all home, or where the money would have come from to purchase said animals, but I would have figured something out! I love animals. That's really all I have to say on that matter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment