Monday, December 21, 2009

WTF

Seriously what is this world coming to?? I just got a friend request from a total creeper on myspace. I know, I know... what am I still doing with a myspace account.. only weird people are on there... blah blah blah. I honestly have no real reason for keeping it. Anyways i'm getting sidetracked. So this guy, Chris (that's strike numbero uno against him), added me as a friend. I go to check out his page and see what his interests are, things people say about him, all that jazz to see if i would want him as a friend. He has a total foot fetish! Like I wish I was kidding, but I'm not.. His about me blurb thing was all about finding women who were willing to send him pics or videos of their FEET crushing things... W.T.F.????????? I thought he was being funny... He wasn't. The only pics he had on his page where of female feet stepping on things. One was a pic of feet standing on a pile of bread, a roll of toilet paper, a can of peanuts, even one of a girl standing on a vibrator.. DISGUSTING!! People should just keep their fetishes to themselves. I mean seriously!!

Then this other friend request came through as I was checking out the foot dude's page. It was from a guy named Love Virus.. quite the catchy name. lol. Anyways the only pics he had weren't really of him. They were pics of a terrorist looking dude's head pasted on other photographs of people. Picutres he probably cut out of magazines..

This just confirms what I posted earlier about there only being losers left in this world. I mean really.. REALLY? Is this all that is left? I realize that myspace isn't the place to look for a decent guy, and I'm definitely not looking, but let's get real. My only options left are weird guys from my school who can't find a girl to date them because of hygiene problems or total creepers with foot fetishes... Looks like I'm gonna become a VAM after all.. Alaska here I come!

5 comments:

  1. so you're goin to ak for sure? can me and taytum come visit?

    p.s. get rid of your myspace account, only weirdos have myspace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not for sure. I meant when I become a VAM I'll be in ak. If I go up then yes you can visit... Not sure what you'll do while you're there since you don't like to fish...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll come visit too!! those guys sound totally creepy. a foot fetish? what the heck. how did that develop? crazy freakin weirdos is all i've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey don't go. Zumba is wednesday 23, monday 28, and wednesday 30 at 8. I will be there for sure on monday and if Donny gets home in time I will be there tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should move to Alaska, get yourself a cute little cabin and when you get all settled in, a man will come and be so impressed with you and your frotier skills, he will ask to marry you. You of course will say, maybe, and then we will all come visit and live happily ever after! :)

    ReplyDelete