Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fools

Hmmm... I'm reading all these blogs about pranks that people played on each other and I have to admit that I'm just not that creative..Or maybe I'm just lazy? No one played a prank on me this year or last year or the one before that.. The one and only prank I can remember ever being played on me was when I was younger. Probably 10 or 11 and my mom sat us down and told us my dad got a job in Chicago and we were moving there at the end of the school year. We were crushed! Okay maybe RAch was more crushed than me... She ran crying from the room. I was suspicious of the whole thing so I wasn't that upset. And then it turned out to be a joke and I laughed really hard because Rach couldn't stop crying! hahahaha. GUess she didn't want to move eh? lol!
Woke up to Deke running around the house with a plastic shopping bag stuck to his head. It was really nosy. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even get it off him. No idea how he got it stuck there! Poor cat. It's making me giggle just thinking about it!hahahahaha
What else?..... We are babysitting Taytum while Rach is off in Park City on a shopping spree. Not sure how it's going to go. Good thing my mom's here to get up with her in the middle of the night... and feed her.. and change her... Okay maybe my job is only to give her snuggles and kisses. lol.
It's Easter this weekend! YAYAY! I love Easter! I think it's all about the candy for me. I was watching Jim Gaffigan last night and his holiday speal came on and I was laughing hysterically.. nothing unusual about that. Everyone should watch it. IT rocks! haha
Hmmm... I think that's about it. HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment