Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring is in the AIR!!

SPRING IS HERE!! Okay probably not for long, but for today it's here and I'm loving it! I've been wearing flip flops all week ( I know it's only Tuesday.. lol)and it's been amazing. I just can't bring myself to put on socks and stuffy shoes when the sun is shining, most of the snow has melted and it's in the forties! Haha. Talking with some friends last night and we discussed the weather. I was laughing really hard when one of the them pointed out that if it was 10 degrees cooler it could be snowing and yet everyone was walking around in shorts and sandals just soaking up the sun. Today is no exception. I even saw some girls laying on the sidewalk sunbathing.. The temp was 41 degrees. Gotta love Idaho. Anything over 30 is considered warm. Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine! HAPPY SPRING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment