Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Me and my kitty kat :)

So last week we did a girls camping trip... that's a post for another time. lol. Anyways it's a wednesday and I have to work in the morning and then I'm supposed to head up to Downata Hot Springs when I get off. My mom forgot about half the camping items so I have to swing by my house to pick stuff up. I get inside the house, head upstairs to grab a few more items and I walk into my room. I see my bed. It's totally calling to me. I lay down thinking I'll just rest for a few minutes. I close my eyes. And then Deke crawls out from under the bed, jumps up and starts snuggling with me. This lasted for maybe two minutes before he completely passed out. I'm talking snoring and twitching. It was pretty dang cute. So I took a little cat nap (hehe) with him. It was pretty bomb. Here are some pics.

Please ignore the yucky sleepy face I have and focus on the cutie pie furball :)

He woke up and switched positions when he heard me taking pics. He's not a huge fan of the camera. lol

Love this kitty! <3

1 comment: