Friday, September 10, 2010

I Moved!

I FINALLY moved out of my parents house! Living there was great. Free rent, free food, pretty much free everything. But I hated driving to Rexburg everyday. Hated having to drive home at night when we were done playing, basically it was the driving that drove me crazy. Lol. Even though my parents were way cool about no curfews, not buggin me about where I'm going, who with, when I'll be home type stuff it's still their house and way different from being out on your own. My little sister decided she was ready to move out, found some friends and got an apartment. That was kinda a boot to my rear end to do the same thing. At first I wanted to get my own place, a one bedroom for me and my kitty. But the prices around here were crazy! And finding a place that would let me have a pet was insane. So in the end I found a place that has two roommates and doesn't let you have pets. It's not my favorite scenario but I love my townhouse. I love my roommates. And while I'm super sad that my kitty has to stay at my parents house I know he is getting lots of love from my madre. And I go home and see him at least twice a week. :)

When I first moved in i knew me and my roommates would get along fantastically because I found this on the fridge:

9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too".?Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where
are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

These girls are awesome! They both have crazy/funny personalities and I can't wait to get to know them better! We have already planned road trips and crazy activities and it's only been four days! lol. I'll get some pics up of my new place. It is bomb-diggity. I get the master bedroom which rocks! I have two closets! I don't have enough stuff to fill both, but it's a goal of mine to do so. Lol. I'm excited to be in a new ward and meet new people. The girls say this ward is a ton of fun. And since it's a singles ward instead of a student ward I'm thinkin it might have older guys.. not too shabby. lol. Not that church is about the guys and socializing... lol.
And school has officially started! That's about all I have to say about it. lol

2 comments: