Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random is my Middle name

So this is just bits and pieces of all the thoughts floating around in my head. lol. My life is crazy busy these days and I'm LOVING it! Working two jobs, school and socializing are taking up all my time, the socializing more so than the other stuff (hehe). My other blog is rockin and we are booked for the rest of the year with interviews! It's crazy how fast everything is happening with that blog! Me and my blog sister started it up in April (May? not sure. lol) and it started out as just a place for us to write reviews and share our opinion on books and movies. And now we work with authors and their publicists to do reviews of the books before they even hit the shelves! It's so much fun, but a lot of hard work. It's almost like working another full time job but it's definitely worth it, :)

I went grocery shopping last night. I'm not sure why everyone hates it. Maybe they just hate having to take their kids with them? IDK. I love it. I get excited thinking about all the fun meals I get to make and what I could add to make it even better! lol. I'm weird like that. lol. My sis, Rach, she hates grocery shopping. Puts it off until she literally has nothing left in her fridge. Next time she should just go with me. I'll make it fun!

I also went to B&N last night, love that store :) I sat and read for a couple of hours, drank my coffee (I'm a sinner like that :P )and just watched people. It's one of my favorite things to do. And apparently my mexican heritage is peeking through. I got stopped by a little mexican man on my way to the cafe and he asked if I speak spanish. I felt bad saying no. Maybe I should learn it? My dad has the Rosetta Stone tapes, maybs I should borrow them. Food for thought I guess.

I also took pics of my new place. But it was with my phone camera and the pics aren't bright and cute like they should be so I'll work on getting new ones. But don't hold your breath for them. It takes me awhile to get anything done. lol. Just ask Rach. It drives her crazy. I simply look at it as the hippie approach. Everything happens in good time. lol :)

Hmmm... what else? Oh yeah! Calaigh got married two weeks ago. I was a bridesmaid. And I've decided that I'm going to elope. Yep. It seems like the safer/saner approach. lol. It was fun, but we literally ran around like chickens with our heads cut off. I don't know who was happier that the wedding day had finally arrived, me or the bride! lol. Calaigh was awesome about it though. She wasn't the bridezilla, it was her mom. I love Sharon but I could have killed her and her brothers would have been next. It reaffirmed my desire to not have kids. lol. Okay maybe one day... ten years down the road... when I can afford a nanny.... haha. That's something else that's funny about going to school up here. People ask how many kids I want, not if I want them, and all I can say is I love my niece. lol. They look at me like they are waiting for me to actually answer the question but I find that when I do answer and say I don't really want them, people give me funny looks. Like maybe I'm possessed by satan or something pleasant like that. lol
I'm in a weird mood today. Forgive my ramblings. hehe

I'm going to Star Valley Wyoming tomorrow. I'm not sure what's there but I'm told that it's a lot of fun. lol. I guess we'll see what adventures arise and base my opinion on that. lol.

Well I guess that's all for now. This was random in every definition of the word but oh well. That's how it goes some days. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love you sis. You are the bomb. :) Have a fun trip and tell me all about it

    ReplyDelete