Monday, December 13, 2010

SaN FraNcisCo

I'M GOING TO SAN FRANCISCO FOR NEW YEARS!!! I am so freakin excited! Bought my plane tickets a couple weeks ago and have been lying awake every night thinking of all the fun things we are going to do and see. I have two friends out there, Katie and Richard. They both work on the blog that we have for reviews and interviews and such. They are pretty much two of the coolest people ever and I can't wait to finally meet them in person. We talk everyday, text all night and me and KD occasionally web chat. It's going to be awesome!

All three of us are currently suffering from lack-of-sleep-christmas-eve-type feelings. lol. Literally the first four or five nights I would lie awake for HOURS because my brain wouldn't shut off. I'd keep going over everything that I was going to experience and see and all the possibilities. It made me feel better when I called KD at 2:45 am and she was still awake too. lol. Her little boy was sick, but I like to tell myself it's because she is so excited as well. I'm pretty sure that there will be lots of screaming, laughing, hugging and crying (on KD's end. lol) when we see each other at the airport. It's going to be quite the spectacle. I CAN"T WAIT!!!

As far as the touristy things go, the only thing I really want to do is tour Alcatraz. I love touring old prisons. Of course we'll spend a day at Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf but other than that I have no definite plans. So if anybody has any suggestions of things that are a must see, feel free to leave a comment. lol.
The next 17 days can't go by fast enough! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love San Fransisco it was one of my favorite trips!! I think one of the places you should go is to the forest accross the Golden Gate Bridge it have Redwood trees and lots of other beautiful things to explore... We played on the beach by the forest as well... it was so fun!! I'm jealous, Chocolate Factory is fun but not to much to see.. Take cash because the toll roads are everywhere.. let me know how it is. Have fun, love ya friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to get out here! Crying and hugging will be on BOTH ends! hahahaha :) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Terra! I'll make sure to check that out.
    And Katie... I'll give you the hugging on both ends, but not the crying! lol. I'm going to be strong. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber!!!!! Yes I am so glad I found your blog! Im going to miss you when I get back to Rexburg and you'll still be in Fran!!! Have fun ;)

    ReplyDelete