Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hey Good Lookin'

Deke came back to me!!! My sweet handsome boy is back with his mama, right where he belongs :) It has been two and a half weeks, some of the longest most stressful weeks of my life, and I was feeling pretty dang hopeless. But yesterday morning, whilest eating my Raisin Nut Bran (yummy!) I heard a kitty meow outside my kitchen window. It sounded a little familiar, but I thought 'all cats kinda sound the same'. But when I heard it again, I thought what the heck. So I popped open the window, said hello, heard that familiar cry, looked out and my little man was sitting right under my window looking up at me! I went racing out the front door yelling his name and he came running. Best. Moment. Ever. He couldn't stop talking and rubbing all over me. I think he missed me just as much as I missed him since he didn't leave me for one moment when I was home yesterday. We vegged out on the couch all night. Me stretched out on the couch and him snuggled up under my arm. He wasn't skinny so he was finding food somewhere, which is something I am extremely grateful for. I have to confess to having an emotional moment when I finally held him. I called my mom (at 6:45 am) and I was crying my eyes out. She thought something awful had happened, but I reassured her that I was crying because I was so happy. I've never had that happen before. Where you are so happy that you burst into tears. Kinda a great feeling :) Lol. I never go into religion on my blog, but I have to say that prayers really do get answered. So thank you to all my friends and family who prayed for a cat that they've never even met, I know it's a big reason that he came home safely :)YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment