Friday, April 17, 2009

35 Things I love/want to accomplish in life

So i totally stole this from another kid's blog, but I really liked the idea. His was about the 50 things he wanted to accomplish in his life, but I can't really think of 50 things I want to do so I'm throwing in things that I love too and reducing the number!

1. Work in Antarctica! I want to see the penguins and visit the south pole and help with all the research they do down there!
2. I LOVE Quizno's. I just had one yesterday and I could have eaten two of those YUMMY sandwiches!
3. Study abroad for a semester. I don't care where, I just want to use my passport again!
4. Get my Master's degree in Zoology
5. ChOcOlAtE!!! God's gift to me!
6. Go back to Scotland and travel the countryside for at least a month
6. Spend a summer backpacking in Europe and visiting all the famous restaurants. Especially in Italy!
7. See a Broadway play or musical in the Big Apple
8. Own a house on the beach
9. Skydiving! or Base Jumping... which one is less dangerous?
10. My kitty cat Deke! <3
11. Love reading a really good book. The one where you just lose yourself and it feels like you're living the story.
12. LOVE the smell right after it rains. Mmmm...
13. I want to be the BEST aunt in the whole world and spoil them crazy!
14. Visit every continent
15. Write a children's book, or ten
16. Love having friends that I can laugh with
17. ALASKA!!!
18. Save a homeless person. Give them the fresh start they need
19. Own a motorcyle and rule the road with it! lol
20. Own a home that is 100% Eco-friendly
21. SAVE THE WHALES! hahaha :)
22. Serve a mission when I'm retired
23. Learn to speak french and spanish
24. Become a gourmet chef in my own kitchen!
25. Become brave enough to sing in public
26. Learn how to salsa dance!
27. Raise my kids to always follow their hearts
28. Rescue as many animals as I can
29. Love snorkeling
30. Sea turtles- they're huge!
31. Live with no regrets
32. Die doing something amazing! Bungee jumping, boating, riding a motorcycle, etc...
33. Save the rainforest!
34. Love that my sisters are my two best friens
35. Make every person I know LAUGH!!!

1 comment:

  1. thumbs up to the best autnie!! little miss will LOOVE you! thumbs down to dying doing something crazy!

    ReplyDelete