Thursday, April 16, 2009

SpRiNg TiMe!!!

It's finally here! I am so excited! Spring is my second favorite season (fall being the first). I love seeing all the flowers growing and the grass starting to green up. And the smell of the rain... nothing beats that. AHHH! I don't know why but today I am off the walls happy!!! Don't you just love that feeling, the one where you feel like anything could happen and that life is just freaking awesome?!? That's totally where I'm at today and I have to admit I L-O-V-E it! Rach brought me a chocolate frosty at work today. Thanks Rachie!!! Maybe that's why I'm so happy. Anyone who knows me knows that chocolate and ice cream are two of my FAVORITE things in the whole world! Jeez, could I use anymore exclamation points today? But I just can't help it! I'm sitting at work with my chick music blasting (softly, since I AM at work lol :) ), posting on my blog, which happens to be an addiction for me (if more exciting things happened to me, I would post more often), I'm wearing one of my favorite shirts, I'm having a pretty good hair day and my makeup is totally rockin! Sigh... Life is good!
Jennie, I know you are reading this, I love you! And I think you have a pretty good idea why I'm so excited! YAY!!! I'm grinning from ear to ear and laughing randomly at absolutely nothing and totally excited for what ever might happen. Life is just good. For everyone else who aren't in on the joke, just be happy that I'm happy. And know that I love all of you and I wish you were here at work with me so we could all laugh and jam out to chick music together! Peace out!!!

5 comments:

  1. You are so FREAKING FUNNY!!! When I first started reading your blog I was wondering if that was why you were happy!!! Thanks for not making me wonder any longer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy you are so happy Amber! A bit curious, but still happy nevertheless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to ask...I need to know some really good books. What are some of your top favorites? I may go to a local library or bookstore and get some. Need some new/good reads. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete