Friday, April 10, 2009

Props to Rach

So I just wanted to give a shoutout to my twin sis who beat me. She has graduated with her bachelor's degree in communications (boring!) and I still have about two years left. Oh well. But in my defense I have done a lot of fun things that I wouldn't have been able to do if I had been in school. I stayed an extra month in Alaska and spent the rest of the semester traveling. I went and stayed in san diego with a friend for two weeks, went to vegas for a week with my mom, spent time with the fam in utah and just enjoyed myself. I took night classes so I could work full time, went and spent a couple weeks with Rach out in california, worked at an exotic vet clinic in utah, got to live in salt lake city(love it there!) and spent three summers in alaska. I think I got the better end of things if I compared what I got to do to spending the last four years in school, but whatev. I am still going to school. I WILL get my degree, I'm just taking my time to get it done. Congrats Rachael! Love you!

On a side note, I am loving my job. I have the best boss. He is totally laid back, easy to talk to and he's pretty funny. It feels amazing to be working again! It's just nice to get out of the house. I'm looking forward to what life will bring. I get to spend this weekend with the fam for easter, I have a girls trip planned with some friends from salt lake, I'm going to Lake Powell in June and I am going to be the best aunt ever to my future niece who comes September 5th! And then I get to go back to school on September 10th and all my generals are done! Hallelujah!!! Now I get to focus on just biology and animals and I can't freakin wait! Life is good! I'm just excited to get back to living MY life. The single life is so the way to go. Or maybe I'm just being selfish?.... No Way! I deserve to have some fun and just live it up. So here's to me and my new single life! Toast!

1 comment:

  1. yay for me!!! you'll graduate someday, maybe after you go to antartica (is that how you spell it?)!

    ReplyDelete