Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life update

Update on the facebook strike... apparently it cured Calaigh. She STILL hasn't posted anything on my wall! We talk and text everyday so it shouldn't matter but my ego has taken quite a hit.. I'm definitely not as popular as I thought I was. lol. I guess I never noticed that all my posts and pictures and wacky gifts were all from Calaigh. It's kinda curing me of my obsession with facebook since I know that I probably won't have anything new on my wall.. It's sad, but I think I'm getting over my facebook whoring.. as my sister calls it.

My mom came to town for a week! We went down to logan for a girls trip on monday and tuesday. It was so much fun! I thought it would be hard riding in the car with a 6 month baby for 2.5 hours but she slept for most of it and as long as we played with her she stayed happy! We got into town just in time for dinner. My two aunts, my cousin Marissa, me, Rach, Bean, mom and grandma all did dinner at Olive Garden. My family is not a quiet family. I don't think we even understand the concept of quiet... needless to say they put us in a back corner and I think the whole restaurant STILL heard us. lol. Good times :) Afterwards we went back to grandmas and did spray tans! She has a dress shop that sells pageant dresses and she has a spray tanner for the girls when the pageant comes around... no one wants a white winner! lol. I got sprayed in my undies and tank top. Nobody's gonna be seeing anything else anyways so.. lol.
The next day me, rach and beaner went to Marissa's school to surprise her. Who doesn't like being pulled out of class and taken to lunch. The school there is so laid back. Students were walking around during class and no one said anything. We walked right by the office looking for her class and noone stopped us or said a thing! What if we were bombers or something! The rent a cop didn't even look at us twice... Guess we don't look very threatening. lol. We did lunch at Wingers and then took off for home. It was a fun trip. Just long enough to get in some good food, lots of laughter and time with the fam. :)

1 comment: