Monday, March 1, 2010

Facebook Strike

I know what you're thinking.. that I'm about to inform everyone that I'm going on strike because Facebook has started to consume my life.. WRONG!
I am not strong enough to go on a facebook strike. And I get notifications in my email about everything that goes on with my profile. So if I did go on strike (not likely to happen any time soon) I would have to go on strike from my e-mail as well!That's just crazy talk. I'm on my computer all day long! What would I do if I couldn't be checking all my sites..
So this is about my best friend who is on Facebook strike. She's ending her fast (as she calls it) tonight at midnight so that it's technically Tuesday. She's been fasting for a week now. And I think I'm having as many withdrawals as she is! My entire page is usually crazy and wacky posts from her, song lyrics I need to check out or random pics she found that we took last time we were together. But this past week there has been NO activity! Guess I'm not as popular as I thought. lol. I've been writing on her wall everyday to give her updates on what's goin on. One of her other friends went through and commented on about 100 of her pictures. She's going to be responding and sorting through everthing for about three hours tonight. hahaha. Serves her right for making other people suffer like this! :)
Calaigh! I can't wait for this fast to end! I'm expecting LOTS of posts on my wall tomorrow morning! Happy Facebooking tonight! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment