Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

Today is a GREAT day! Because it is the holiday where you are required to wear green, my favorite color! And if you like to party it is completely appropriate to get smash-face wasted! WOOT! WOOT! Not that I'm going to be one of those people... I'm just saying. Anywhoo I find out tonight if I get to go back to Alaska and I have all of my fingers and toes crossed that it happens. Sorry that the last couple of posts have been so negative and cranky, but I assure you that I am 100 percent A-OKAY! So I'm just hangin out at Rachael's house, which I do almost every day. And her "lap dog" Fancy (who by the way is a 60 lb pit bull) is so spoiled. More spoiled than my Dekers! Yesterday we went to run errands and Fancy pants had to come along. She pouted in the back seat until I let her come up front and sit in my lap. It was one of the most uncomfortable rides ever. She is currently sitting on Rachael's lap as I type while Rach is trying to work on her computer. When she takes a nap Rachael wraps her up in a blanket to make a "Fancy Taco". Heaven forbid the dog is cold while she's napping! :) On a personal note I talked to my ex today and it was great! In the way that I now know without a doubt in my mind that I am so over him! Yay for me! I just had to share that happy news with you guys. Tonight I have my enrichment birthday party. Normally I don't do enrichment but since I have become a member of the board I'm kinda obligated to go. Oh well. It's going to be fun (I'm trying to think positive). We are doing a black and white theme with a taco bar and lots of chocolate desserts! Can't go wrong with chocolate! I'm just rambling so I'll end now and hopefully my next post will have happy news!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm signed in as Eric, but it's really Beckii - it takes forever to resign in :O) But anyway . . . just wanted to say how great you are!! I don't know how you do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber I am seriously going to call you and we need to get together. If you go to Alaska when will you be back?

    ReplyDelete