Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break

I wish I could claim that it was my spring break that took us to Montana to some super nice hot springs, but I would have to be enrolled in school to have a spring break. So we went for Bean's spring break to Fairmont Hot Springs. It was amazing. Two days of nothing but chillaxing in hot pools. We went into Deer Lodge and went to the old prison there. It was pretty cool. Bean was scared. She jumped every time she saw a doll posing as a character. I have to admit that i am extremely glad that I wasn't imprisoned back in the old days. They had this place there called the 'hole'. They would lock the prisoners in cells underground and only give them meals every three days for ten days. Crazy! Anywho it was a nice getaway.

This is totally off topic of spring break, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get to go back to Alaska this summer! I hope hope hope that it happens. I just need to runaway for awhile. I'm sick of being surrounded by people and stress. I just want to get away and have fun and not deal with people. I wouldn't do the dock staff which is fine, I would be the nanny for the kids. I love those little kids. I find out next week. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment