Monday, October 19, 2009

Deke and The Many faces of Tater

I love my cat. I am one of those people who will probably be a crazy cat lady when I grow old. I'm looking forward to that day. lol. Funny story. I'm lying in bed with deke and a truck pulls in the drive. Of course the dogs are going crazy downstairs, which is pretty much the norm. But then deke starts growling at the truck! He crouches at the end of my bed where he can see out the window and he starts growling just like a dog! It was so freakin cute/ hilarious! He was mimicking the dogs I guess. But then the person opened the truck door and when they slammed it closed the noise scared deke so he ran under the bed. Not much of a guard "dog" but he makes up for it with all his personality and cuteness! Here are some pics


Just hangin out with mom, watching T.V. :) So freakin cute! One of his new favorite past times... Beaner won the fish at the Blackfoot fair.

So Handsome!

And Now the many faces of Tater. I haven't seen her is almost two weeks so she's probably changed ALOT, but these will do for now! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ambular! How are you? I kinda forgot about my blog for a while :) She is so cute! I bet you have so much fun with her. I hope everything is going great with you!
    Mikayla

    ReplyDelete