Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ZoOLOgY= Love of my life!

I'm totally in love with my major! I mean I know that's how it should be, but I always thought that it would be less exciting than it actually is.. weird, right? Who wants to major in something boring? Not me! Luckily it has turned out to be the best thing ever. I always knew that I loved animals and that I would fall into some profession that involved animals and now I finally know which profession that is. I want to do zoology. I don't care if I'm studying the animals in a zoo or in their natural habitat. As long as I get to interact with them and learn something new every day than it's all good! I want to be outside, not trapped in some building gaggin on the smell of antiseptic and constantly listening to dogs howling in the background. Besides dogs aren't really my thing. Some day (hopefully soon) I want to be working with all my beloved marine animals. That's right, my research is going to SAVE THE WHALES! Not sure how exactly, but I'll work the details out later. LOL. I get excited just thinking about being out on the water and studying them; learning all their habits and getting to see their personalities. I've fairly positive that when I land my dream job with some research group that takes me all over the world studying the different marine mammals in all their habitats, it will be the BeSt dAy of my LIFE. I'm bouncing up and down in my chair and feeling ridiculously giddy just thinking about it! Free Willy here I come!!!


P.S. These are the most beautiful creatures ever. Someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment