Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pedestrians.

I think every walking student at BYU-IDHAHo is feeling suicidal today since they keep walking out in front of my car, which is causing me to feel homicidal and making thoughts like running them over with my car go through my head. They are acting as if they would be immune to being hit by a car. They probably think they are going to be protected by God since they are going to a religious school, like some girls think that God will be their birth control since they got married in the temple. The way some people think just astounds me. I really don't know what the kids are thinking when they walk in front of a car, and it's probably not that God will save them. That's just me being cynical... Is that the right word? Anyway I really did meet a girl once who thought that God would be her birth control and only let her get pregnant when the "time is right". I tried my hardest to set her straight and make her realize that biology would take over once she had sex, but I don't think she believed me. She was pretty set in her way of thinking. I walked away after wishing her the best of luck with her 12 kids that were on their way! I don't think she thought that was funny, but then again she wasn't exactly sane so I didn't really care. And now I sound insensitive. Hmmm. Oh well. Peace out


NOTE TO ALL GIRLS: If you don't want to get pregnant then you need to use a form of birth control. It really is common sense. Ok, that's all :)

2 comments:

  1. AH HAHAHAHAA! your posts always make me laugh amber! i love them! i totally agree about the pedestrians at byu-i. they think that anyone should just slow down or stop for them, even if they haven't even made it to the sidewalk or cross walk yet! it's ridiculous. blake is always complaining about the pedestrians and the intersections right by the clark building. i swear he gets pissed off every day he drops/picks me up from class b/c of the way people drive and the pedestrians. anyway, that birth control story was funny. can people really be that stupid? yep, they sure can.

    ReplyDelete