Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And... I went back to SLC :)

It was President's day weekend.. I had monday off of work and Calaigh's family was going down to their condo in St. George for the weekend. I was plannin on going down Friday night, but she had to work until midnight so I hung out with the boys. We went and seen The Lightening Thief. It was actually pretty good. Saturday I drove down and we went to the movie Valentine's Day with a big group of people. Loved it! Lots of funny parts and surprises that you don't expect. The bloopers are hilarious!

After the movie we went and got Ann's ears pierced. She's twenty years old and has never pierced them. I'd say it went pretty good. lol. Then we headed to the gateway to eat at Rumbi's. LOVE THIS PLACE!! We need one up here in Idaho. It would do awesome! The best rice bowls ever... We met up with some more friends and did a sleepover at Calaigh's house. It was a pre-valentine party... Four girls, six tubs of ice cream, three bags of popcorn, a carton of strawberries, don't forget the chocolate sauce, music and all the girl talk you can imagine... all in all a very productive night. lol. The next morning we watched The Hot Chick (so funny!)and then got ready for the day (V Day). I spent the afternoon with my uncle Barry and his family. Love these guys. Best Nauvoo (sp?) tacos I've ever had! those sound really good right now....

Anyways, later that night we went over to a friend's apartment, ordered in Chinese, watched some Olympics and sat in the hot tub. We spent a good hour watching Kellie Pickler on YouTube. That girl is seriously stupid. It kills me. I was laughing so hard! Monday Calaigh had to work so I hung out at my old job and snuggled baby guinea pigs and Tara's snake Boss. I wanted to bring home one of the guinea pigs but my dad said no.. wish I had my own place. Then that little fella would have been mine. :)

That night we went to the movie Sherlock Holmes with Calaigh's missionary's family. It was a really good movie. Robert Downey Jr is an amazing actor.. not to mention very attractive. I was supposed to go home tuesday morning, but Calaigh talked me into staying another night. It wasn't too hard since I didn't really want to leave anyways. lol. so tuesday we spent the morning cleaning the house, watching the Bachelor (OMG!!!) and listening to music. We didn't leave the house until 4 ish.. It was a lazy day.:) We went to the mall, took pics of crazy things, went back to Calaigh's and made some ice cream, watched a movie and then chatted til 2 in the am. It made for a tired drive this morning, but I managed it. lol.
All in all an awesome weekend! Here are some goofy pics :)



No comments:

Post a Comment