Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Bachelor

GAh.... I know I'm one of those people.. THe kind that obsesses over the show and follows it every week and freaks out if it didn't record, but then calms down when they realize that they can still watch it online, they just have to wait a VERY LONG 24 hours after it aired... and then goes on to discuss it with any and everyone who is willing to listen/respond/you corner so they have no choice.. lol. Yes that is me. And OMH (that stands for Oh My Hell fyi, lol, rach taught it to me) I can't believe what happened this week! Is Ali out of her freakin mind?! Those two were perfect together! I understand that she would be freaked out about giving up her job because he might not have picked her in the end, but what if he was going to?! She could find another job. Oh well.. I'm sure there will be more drama to ensue.. But I was hoping he would get rid of nasty VIenna. I seriously can't stand her! And she's freaking UGLY! SHe looks anemic with those dark circles under her eyes and her makeup does not help.. And she's so obnoxious! When he told her mom that the other girls were always trying to 'throw her under the bus' the mom says 'It;s been that way her whole life".. uhh... Hello?! It seems to me if people have being doing that her whole life then she probably belongs there! Jeez.. talk about having a biased opinion. I was seriously so frustrated after I watched it.. Hopefully next week is less frustrating and Ali comes back and he gets rid of the skank Vienna... gag. Alright I've vented. lol.

3 comments:

  1. i hate admitting to anyone that im secretly into that show too, but seriously . . . its unhealthily addicting. and yah, Vienna needs to go. come over any time, by the way. Eric has a soccer game tonight at 6:30 - come if you want, they're pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, totally agree on the vienna thing. she needs to go and she's freaking ugly. she still wears a bikini with ruffles around the bottom. "OMH" after a certain age, ruffles on the bum need to go! anyway, i do have to disagree about ali. i did think it was dumb she left, but she's not my fav. she was the very first episode, but then when she involved her self in all that drama, she made herself look like a b****. i'm fine with her leaving. i really like gia, though i think her and jake won't make the best couple. she still is my fav and i hope she's the next bachelorette. i think tenley makes a good couple with jake. they both are that abnoxiously-nice-it's-annoying-sometimes. i think they're good for eachother. but i guess i wouldn't care if he picked ali - if she comes back. i just don't like ali the most out of all the girls. but any of the top 4, excluding vienna, is fine with me! i heard that vienna wins in the end. did you hear about that? it's all over a website or something (rach and blake both heard about it). i wonder if it's legit. i was walking through walmart today and saw a magazine with a picture of jake on the cover. there was also pictures of vienna and gia. I wonder if something big is going to happen next week. geez, we're pathetic for being so involved in this! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beck I know! I try not to be so involved but it just sucks you in! It's like drug. lol.

    Heather... I can't believe you told me who wins in the end! I made rach swear she wouldn't tell me after she found out! Great... lol. I hope that guy who does the website is wrong... Rach said he doesn't know these things for sure, he's just really good at predicting things. I like Gia but I think her insecurities could be a problem.. Yeah tenley is nice, but she's so sweet and soft spoken that it kinda makes me want to gag..

    ReplyDelete