Monday, February 8, 2010

SuperBowl Weekend

So I'm totally bummed that the Colts didn't win... but happy for the Saints since they have never won a superbowl. That interception that turned the whole game was pretty sweet after I got over being pissed that Manning would throw such a crappy pass.. Anyways it was a lot of fun. We did the party at Dan's house. We had the typical party food consisting of chocolate (a must), little weinies, 7layer dip, chips and salsa, some homemade cookies... pretty good food for a guy. lol. After the game we talked, watched some old episodes of CSI and the boys wrestled... They always do this. One person falls asleep so the rest of the guys have to dogpile him to wake him up and so on.. Sometimes it can get a little rough. I have a bruise and I wasn't even participating! I was lying innocently on my luvsac when Kendell and Brice start the match. I see them coming towards me so I roll off the luvsac and land on Reed's knee. That kinda knocked the wind out but it was okay. Except then the boys decide to follow suit and rolled each other off the luvsac and landed right on me! Which pushed me back onto Reed's knee.. this time it felt like I cracked a rib! Dang boys. I love these boys but some days they are too crazy! On saturday they turned a couch into a sled.. Like something you pull behind the truck in the snow. If they fall off that thing there are going to be broken bones. I wish them all the luck, but no way am I getting on that thing!

And I got a new calling! I'm really excited about this one! I'm the service coordinator for the ward and a member of the activities board. We are doing a canning project at the end of this month but if any of you locals hear about anything that needs done let me know! I have no idea were to start on looking for service projects that my ward could do! lol. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

  1. man, i could use some house cleaners!! J/K seriously. don't send anyone over :) but that sound like an awesome calling. it'll be fun.

    ReplyDelete