Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cars... really worth the trouble?

So... after work I drive over to my friend's house to pick up a coat that I had left in her car. I walk out to the parking lot and I hear a hissing sound. I look down and my back tire is slowly deflating.. Of course I don't have a spare, cuz that's just how it goes for me. lol. So I go in and ask to borrow Crystal's car. Of course she lets me because she is awesome like that. I go out to my car, grab my wallet, think to myself I have everything I need and I lock my door. When I get to the tire shop it occurs to me that I didn't grab my keys. When I went to lock my car I was holding keys in my hand and it didn't occur to me that they were for a DIFFERENT vehicle. That's right.. I locked myself out of my car with a flat tire. This all happened within a twenty minute span.. Guess it just isn't my night. Crystal was shocked that I was laughing about the situation, but really what else could I do? I have no idea where the flat tire came from, but it's my fault I don't have a spare and it's also my fault for locking my keys in my car. I have a spare set here at home and I'll just catch a ride with Bean in the morning... Moral of the story: Always have a spare tire and always double check that the keys in your hand open the right car. :) Lesson learned.. lol

2 comments:

  1. Lol. Amber. I don't know what to say. I'm still laughing. This is funny! And so not like you. You are usually on the ball when it comes to stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete