Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Magic, Fantasy and Sci-Fi... I heart you!

So I am one of those people who loves the sci-fi movies and the vampire books. I love getting caught up in a different world when I'm reading. It makes life seem so much more exciting when you think about all the possibilities. Too bad it's all fiction. :( I like to daydream about some vampire prince coming into my life looking like some guy off the cover of a romance novel and sweeping me off my feet.... Just kidding! lol. But seriously, I think I would like to be young forever. Think of all the things that you could do! Anywhoo I'm excited to see the new X-men origins movie! Wolverine is hot! Okay so maybe it's more that Hugh Jackman is hot, but it's basically the same thing. :) That's really all I have to say. And now everyone knows that one of my quirks is the love of the impossible and unknown. Later!

1 comment: