Saturday, May 16, 2009

X-men Rock!

So I just saw the new x-men movie, Wolverine and it rocked! I love Hugh Jackman. Did anyone else notice that we totally got a great view of his lovely behind??? Do you think it was a stunt double? I sure hope not. That man has got one fine lookin body. I'm not sure who played his brother in the movie, but I don't think I will ever be able to see another movie with him in it without viewing him as being evil. Kinda like I can't watch a movie with Glenn Close in it when she is trying to play a good guy because she is so totally evil from the movie 101 Dalmations. Some people are just born to play certain roles, like Hugh Jackman who was born to play the role of the hero, and a good lookin one at that. I'm going to see the new Angels and Demons movie tonight and I'm anxious to see if it is as good as the book. Probably not since I have yet to see a movie that can compare to the book, but I have my fingers crossed that one day it will happen. It doesn't matter if the movie is as great as the book because regardless Dan Brown is an awesome writer. He is one of the few mystery/suspense novelists that I actually like. That's all I have to say on that matter. LAter

1 comment: