Wednesday, May 13, 2009

OtTeR POPS*****

This is just a shout out to one of my favorite summer treats... Otter Pops! I used to eat these all the time when I was younger. Pink, Orange, Blue, Green.. okay they are all my favorite flavors. It had been years since I had eaten them until I started dating Chris. We used buy them by the box and finish it off within a week. We would just grab a handful of them and watch a movie and eat like 10 each! My favorite is when they start to get a little melted and you can just suck it right out of the plastic... My snowcone earlier tonight reminded me of them. I was eating my gummi worm flavored snowcone and I kept thinking 'what does this remind me of?' It tasted like something that I couldn't quite name. And of course it wasn't the snowcone it was reminding me of... duh. It took me about five minutes of wracking my brain before I finally remembered what it was. ANd then I couldn't stop smiling! OTTER POPS! They always bring a smile to my face. But now I feel the need to go out and buy a box. Maybe I'll hold off to see if the craving goes away... But I doubt that it will. I'll keep you updated. It's a totally random post, but I felt the need to share my love of otter pops with everyone so they might feel tempted to go out and buy some. You don't know what you are missing if you have never had an otter pop!

1 comment: