Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Treasure Trove

I had a baby shower that I went to last night. So I'm at K-mart buying the little guy some clothes and of course I had to pick up some for Rachie's little girl... I love baby clothes! So cute how little they are! Anywhoo, I walk over to the Dollar Tree to buy a bag and tissue paper because it's cheap right? This Dollar Tree was amazing! I've been to dollar stores before, obviously:), but this one was awesome! They had an entire isle dedicated just to gift bags. They were bags that were so cute. You would of paid 5 bucks at Target or Walmart for bags that looked just like these ones. And the tissue paper was in bulk. Which I didn't need, but it was still a great deal. 20 - 40 sheets of sparkly or colored tissue paper for $1!!! SWEEET!! They had lotions that were name brands just in smaller size. And everything is really just a dollar! I hate those dollar stores where they charge you MORE than a dollar. Family Dollar is very guilty of doing this... I got a three pack of Spearmint flavored Certs for just a buck! I love Certs! And I got a four pack of Extra gum. It's a new flavor called Supermint. It;s definitely super... I think I inhaled when I went to put it in my mouth because I was choking for about three minutes afterward. Jennie was laughing her head off which made me laugh which made me choke even harder... Needless to say I was crying by the time I could breathe again. :) You could buy flip flops, kids swimming suits, preggo tests (not sure how reliable those would be, just sayin...) decorations for all holidays, lotions, makeup, food... It was seriously a little treasure trove. I want to go back! Just thought I would share so that you can all get in on the great deals. Love ya!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad you used my background! I need to make some more. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. treasure trove. what exactly does trove mean? i've never really thought about it until now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It means a collection of valuables, usually old ones where the true owner is presumed to be dead and the heirs undiscoverable, but I used it metaphorically. :) P.S. I looked up the meaning, I'm not really that smart. lol

    ReplyDelete