Thursday, May 7, 2009

SnOw CoNeS!!!!

So I had my first snow cone of the season and it was awesome! It could have used a little bit more juice, but the flavor was still everything I had imagined it to be! I love the green apple flavor. Rach says it smells like vomit, but trust me it doesn't. And it definitely doesn't taste like vomit! I tried a new flavor called gummi worm, it's a combo of green apple and blue raspberry and it was pretty dang good. I love that you can get such a yummy, cold treat for so cheap! I'm definitely looking forward to getting another one. It will just be one of many for the coming summer!

3 comments:

  1. I love snow cones! Brent's family is opening one in Kaysville so I will be driving up to get one every day this summer! I like tigers blood best. MMMMMM....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss idaho snow cones! they taste different here - or they did in kansas city, missouri last summer. haven't had one here yet. haven't seen any stands. i agree - the green apple flavor is very good. i love pina colada with cream! my fav! yum...i wish i could have one right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the shout out. your page header is adorable.
    now i'm off to find me a gummi worm snow cone.
    (sounds delish!)

    ReplyDelete