Monday, May 4, 2009

Road Trip

I love road trips. Today me, rach, ben and beaner all drove down to logan to pick up beaner's horses. It wasn't really a road trip since it only lasted a day, but it was still fun. I love going for long drives with people that I love. Going on a drive on a sunny day and listening to music and laughing and taking in the sights is probably one of my favorite things to do. It started out that just bean was going to pick up her horses. But then I wanted to go because I thought it would be nice to go on a drive. So I called into work and requested the day off, which I got because I have a pretty cool boss. Then Rach decided that she wanted to go so she called ben at work to let him know. And then HE decided that he wanted to go so he got off work and the road trip was set into motion. So once it was decided that we were all going along for the drive we loaded up the horse trailer and took off. Of course we had to stop and grab some Wendy's for lunch. I love the fries with my frosty! Then we stopped at the gas station and picked up some water bottles and sunflower seeds. It isn't a road trip without sunflower seeds. Once we got to logan we loaded up bean's desk from my grandma;s house and headed to LaBeau's for a shake. I love their shakes. I was first introduced to this place down at Bear Lake, but now they have one in Logan! Then we loaded up the horses and headed back home. It was very uninventful, but still a lot of fun. I love hanging out with my sisters. We laughed the whole drive, listened to Totally Hits 2001 and reminisced about the old days and just had fun. Gotta love road trips!

2 comments: